Want to send a gift to someone that you know at SickKids?
With the current restrictions within SickKids, we are not able to deliver gifts to patient rooms ourselves. We are, however, able to deliver to the nursing station of the unit in which the patient is staying. From there, a staff member of that unit would take the gift to the patient's room. Alternatively, our storefront (on the main floor across from Starbucks) is also open for pickup and a parent/guardian can pick it up from there if preferred. Patient gift delivery or pickup is available Monday to Friday between 10am to 4pm.
- Add the items to your cart that you are interested in purchasing. When you are ready to checkout, click the cart icon on the top-right of the page
- Once you are at your cart, look for the “Order Note” section. Add the following information in the “Order Note” section:
- Patient's Full Name
- Patient's Unit and Room Number (if you know it)
- Parent's Name (optional)
- Gift Message for Patient (optional)
- If you would like gift-wrapping (for a $2 fee) check the box that says “Gift Wrap This Order”
- Complete your transaction to finalize your order.
* Please select local pickup for all patient gift orders to prevent being charged any shipping fees. We are located on-site at SickKids so no shipping is required for patient gifts*