The 5Fifty5 Shop is a gift shop at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) owned and operated by the Women’s Auxiliary Volunteers (WAV), a registered charity. WAV has over 260 members who devote their time and effort to raise money and provide many services to SickKids patients and families.
Show your SickKids pride with our wide selection of SickKids merchandise, buy a gift for loved ones in the hospital, browse our selection of games, puzzles and activities to help keep you entertained during your time at SickKids. Our volunteer owned and operated shop within SickKids remains open with all-new ways to shop that keep our customers and our volunteers safe. Proceeds from every purchase help support the patients and families of SickKids.
- Shop Online: Our new online shop features our vast selection of SickKids merchandise, handmade clothing, toys, books, activities, games and everything in between.
- Shipping available Canada-wide via Canada Post. Free shipping on all orders over $100 (before HST).
- Local pickup available from our original storefront within SickKids (located across from Starbucks) on weekdays between 10am to 4pm. Simply call us at 416-813-8555 when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
- Browse our Patient Wishlist to select suitable items that can be donated directly to the Child Life Department for that patients of SickKids.
- Personal Shopping: Having trouble ordering online or even deciding what to order? No problem, our shop volunteers are available to help with questions or placing telephone orders for pickup or shipping. Give us a call at 416-813-8555 on weekdays between 10am to 4pm.
- In-Person Shopping: For those in SickKids, we have a new temporary shop on the main floor (just down the hall from our original shop and across from Specialty Food Shop).