Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
65720Regular price $8.99
Tom Gates is back … and at the top of his class (nearly)
TIPS FOR BEING TOP OF THE CLASS (Sadly...I did NONE of these things.)
1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.)
2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers.
3. AVOID the class bully to stay out of trouble.
4. Don’t let Mum and Dad write ANYTHING in your school planner.
5. Don’t let your grumpy sister Delia BOSS you around. (Technically not a school issue - but still important.)
I’m TRYING to get voted onto the school council as well - but thanks to the ABOVE list it’s not exactly going to plan.
This ninth story in the award-winning Tom Gates series is packed with cheeky antics and hilarious doodles! Plus: a doodle-filled glossary that will help Canadian kids make sense of British terms (what IS a caramel wafer, anyway?).